Arigatou~Mugen no C-ute~: Suzuki Airi

Suzuki Airi
Suzuki Airi must be the most popular and succesful member of Hello!Pro Kids.
She has been in a lot of Sub-units, she has a lot of (amazing) solo songs and she has been the main lead vocalist of C-ute since they started. And she is also a succesful model!

Airi is my favorite C-ute member. I love Airi. I think Airi is one of the most beautiful members of Hello!Project, past and present. She is super funny and such a dork. Her voice is one of my all time favorite voices and I love all her solo songs. 
When C-ute announced they were going to disband, I was so afraid Airi would stop singing. I love her voice so much. However, Airi announced she will be going solo in the spring of 2018! So we do not have to worry about not hearing her beautiful voice anymore!
Yet I also understand how hard Airi's time in C-ute must have been. Every member of an idol group always wants to be the center/lead vocalist, but with Airi... She was the lead from the beginning and had some ups and downs with hate towards her for being in that position. Around the SHOCK! era she even thought of graduating C-ute, because she couldn't handle the hate and the pressure of being in her position. I remember all the hate towards her. People talking as if Airi herself decided that the other girls should just be her backup dancers. It was terrible. For Airi and for her fans.
I am so happy Airi was center/lead for all this time, but it made me more happy to see her sharing that lead, as it made her shine more. Airi is amazing in everything she does and I totally understand the amount of fans she has. She deserves every last one of them. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post