Arigatou~Mugen no C-ute~: The day before

The Day Before
Tomorrow is the day.
I can not believe we are here again. 
C-ute is ending their last full day as a group and tomorrow they will all start their new lives.

Time went so fast.
When they announced their disbandment I was in shock, eventhough it had been long coming. 
Seeing a group that has been in H!P for so long disband is so hard.
I haven't been posting this last few days due to migraine, work and the fact that making these posts is hard. I just ramble on about nothing and end up with weird posts.
I am really sorry for this.
C-ute might have had a smaller impact on my life than Berryz Koubou, they are still so precious and important for me. I adore them so much. 
Tomorrow will be a hard day. For them, for the other members of H!P, for Tsugunaga Momoko, for Tsunku, for the other H!P Kids, for Megumi, Erika  and Kanna, for their managers and staff, for their fans and for me. 
I hope from the bottom of my heart that they will have a beautiful Final Squall and that they will be able to fly towards their new dreams!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post