H!P Review: Michishige Sayumi "Sayuminglandoll~Saisei~" Original Album

Let's all take a trip into Sayumi's personal dream world and have a look at the Original Album to her play! I couldn't be happier to finally have Sayumi back and her first album is a dream coming true. Here are my thoughts and feelings about all the tracks!

1. Europa ~Mukashi Mukashi [Reading] 
I love the music under this reading. Sayumi's voice is really soothing when she reads the beginning of the story. A beautiful piece which makes me think of how happy I am Sayumi is back. It's beautiful.

2. Danchou Ganashi no Doll Bako [inst]
A music piece which really confuses me. It actually kind of gives me a headache, but that might just be the point as I hear Michishige's play is also really weird and confusing, but beautiful at the same time.

3. Saisei ~Watashi wa Koko ni Iru wa~
The main song. I am a big fan of the intro. This song is really strong and so incredibly Sayumi. I really like the effects on her voice, as it fits the theme and her voice so well. I like how cool this song sounds and how it really is a comeback song. 


4. Chotto Aenai Kurai de
I don't know why, but this song makes me think of a disney song, something from Alice in Wonderland. I think this really is a perfect song for a play and it's so much fun to listen to! Although the Merry-Go-Around part is a bit scary. 

5. Doll Minarai no Nichijou [Inst]
This piece sounds like a mix between the last song, a fairground and a computer game. It's quite a fun piece, but for some reason some parts are really haunting. 

6. mini Toto  Nigeru [Inst] 
Such a scary voice to start with. Again a really computer game like sound, It's even in 8-bit or something alike. And that scary/crazy voice... 


7. Lalala no Pipipi
Do I have to say something about this masterpiece? This is one of the best songs ever and it is soooo Sayumi. I love that she preformed this during her show!

8. Kawaii Edit Party
Omg, this sounds again like a computer game and a bit of a Christmas party? I am not a big fan of this song, eventhough I love all the COPY PASTE things she is saying, it's just a quite boring song. 

9. Sekai wa Shabondama Mitai da [inst]
This is a cute piece. You can hear something that sounds like bubbels and that background music. It's a really pretty piece, I LOVE IT. Just past 1 minute, this music piece just touches my heart.


10. Komori Uta no You ni Jikan ga Nagareru [Inst]
This is also a very nice sounding piece. The music is really relaxing and pretty. 

11. true love true real love
Ah this is cute. This song sounds really cute and soft. Shige might have a voice that is not for everyone, but it certainly is for me. I love how raw it is, because it shows emotion so nicely. This also makes me think of a Morning Musume song... Or maybe it was a Berryz Koubou song... 
The ending is really pretty and has such a lovely feeling.

12. Ageru Ageru
All the yes for the opening of this song! Such a Sayumi song! I really like the contrast of this song to many of the other songs on this album. I like the autotune a lot and the energy of this song!


13. Watashi no Kotae
The moment I first heared this song I was sold. I love love love this piece. I adore the music, I love Sayumi's voice and her emotion. It's such a deep and beautiful song. I am so happy they use the background music so much in this play. I can totally imagen people crying during this song, heck I cried the first time. It's BEAUTIFUL. 

14. Shabadabadoo~
Shabadabadoo is perfect in every way. I will never ever not like this song.

15. Aruiteru (updated)
Funny that this song totally became a Sayumi song. I mean I adore the original and Sayumi's version is so her, yet it is also such a Momusu song. Happy to see Sayumi still embracing Momusu!



Overall
I am a big fan of Sayumi's comeback, Watashi no Kotae is pure perfection. I adore adore adore that song. I really like Ageru Ageru and Sansei, while Kawaii edit party is not my cup of tea. I am so happy Sayumi is back on stage and is still as enchanting as ever. Welcome back Michishige Sayumi!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post