H!P Treasure Box: Iikubo Haruna

Another Treasure Box cause why not? I have to be honest: I choose to do this girl, because I haven't done a lot of Momusu girls, so let's do a sub-leader:

Iikubo Haruna
Name: Iikubo Haruna
Nickname: Harunan
Birthday: November 7, 1994 (Age: 20)
Group: Morning Musume

1. What do you like about this member?
Everthing I love Haruna. She is beautiful and I love her voice (eventhough it's diffrent from the rest). Haruna is amazing in so many ways!
2. What do you dislike about this member?
Nothing
3. When was the first time you saw this member?
When she was auditioning or Morning Musume!
4. How did she look? (Picture)
5. What was the first song you ever saw this girl in?
Pyoko Pyoko Ultra!

6. What was the first cd you bought with this girl in it?
Her debut single Pyoko Pyoko Ultra

7. What is a preformance you really enjoy of this member?

Thanks to this song I found out how unique and amazing her voice is!

8. What song would you like to see this member preform?
Shabadabadoo or Lalala no Pipipi! I think she will be adorable singing them!
9. Post three of your favorite pictures of this member.


10. What is your best memory of this girl?
Her reaction when she was announced a winner of the 10th gen auditions and when she was announced sub-leader!

Bonus question:
If you met this girl tomorrow, what would you tell her?
Harunan! I really love you. You are beautiful, your voice in unique and you are funny!


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post