H!P Treasure Box: Mitsui Aika

I took the liberty of doing another Treasure box, with this time:
Mitsui Aika
Name: Mitsui Aika
Nickname: Mittsii, Mittens
Birthday: January 12, 1993 (age: 21)
Group: Fromer Morning Musume member, now solist.

1. What do you like about this member?
I love how adorable and beautiful she is. She also was such a good senpai to the 9th gen!
2. What do you dislike about this member?
I don't really know. There was a time when I was kinda annoyed by her voice and her appearance, but that passed!
3. When was the first time you saw this member?
In Guardians 4! (and for Morning Musume in Kimagure Princess)
4. How did she look? (Picture)
5. What was the first song you ever saw this girl in?

6. What was the first cd you bought with this girl in it?
Seishun Collection
7. What is a preformance you really enjoy of this member?

8. What song would you like to see this member preform?
Hard question! I guess just her son Watashi no Miryoku.. It fits her and her voice so well..
Although I would like One.Two.Three and What is Love?
9. Post three of your favorite pictures of this member.
10. What is your best memory of this girl?
Aika being an amazing mentor to the 9th gen!
Bonus question:
If you met this girl tomorrow, what would you tell her?
Mitsui, I really hope you can become a soloist in H!P. I miss you...

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post