H!P Treasure Box: Hagiwara Mai

I'm very sorry I have been neglecting this section of my blog. But today we have another Treasure Box waiting for you! And today is:
Hagiwara Mai
Name: Hagiwara Mai
Nickname: Maimai
Birthdate: Febuary 7, 1996 (age: 18)
Group: C-ute

1. What do you like about this member?
How Cute she is and how mature at the same time. Maimai is so young and still she looks so mature!
2. What do you dislike about this member?
Sometimes I don't like her voice and her hair extentions, urgh. 
3. When was the first time you saw this member?
In Campus Life~Umarete Kite Arigatou~
4. How did she look? (Picture)

5. What was the first song you ever saw this girl in?
6. What was the first cd you bought with this girl in it?
I think it's the same song? Campus life~Umarete Kite Arigatou~. 
7. What is a preformance you really enjoy of this member?
8. What song would you like to see this member preform?
Adam to Eve no Dillema as a solo. I loved her in the normal preformance, so a solo of this would be awsome. 
9. Post three of your favorite pictures of this member.

10. What is your best memory of this girl?
Meeting her! She was so sweet and adorable! She totally understood that I didn't know what to say and she was so sweet to me! See you tonight! she said <3!
Bonus question:
If you met this girl tomorrow, what would you tell her?
Hagiwara-san please stay cute and mature! I love you balance and how beautiful you are!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Tsubaki Factory- 17sai

2016 Member Ranking- Morning Musume '16

Juice=Juice week: Master post